The Accredited Association Management Company (AAMC) designation is earned through the Community Association Institute (CAI). Having this accreditation demonstrates a commitment to ensuring our employees have the skills, experience and integrity to help our communities succeed. It means our managers have advanced training, demonstrated skills and knowledge to handle a variety of issues ensuring our communities have the professional partnerships they need.
Only 264 firms have the AAMC designation worldwide. The AAMC designation requires an ongoing commitment to achieve and maintain the following:
• 3 years of service – we have 20+
• Senior manager must hold PCAM credential – we have 6
• At least 50 percent of managers must hold one of three credentials – we have 74%
• All staff must have at least 12 hours of continuing education every two years – our managers average 2 hours EACH WEEK
Hiring an AAMC is an affirmation that members of the association board are firmly committed to meeting their fiduciary responsibilities to the association and its members. What it means:
• The board understands the critical importance of sustaining the nature and character of the community, protecting property values, and meeting the established expectations of owners
• The association benefits from the experience, expertise, and collective resources of a professional, highly trained staff
• The association has a true partner and a management company that understands its obligation to the community
We are Utah’s Only Portfolio Accredited Association Management Company (AAMC). We are committed to being the most experienced and credentialed association management company to have the most educated and knowledgeable community managers, assistant community managers and support staff available to your association.
I have been on multiple HOA boards under the management of CAM, and have always been impressed with their professionalism and how they handle all HOA business. I would recommend them to anyone. They have always provided a great service, and the various managers that we deal with for our communities have always been well trained on how to handle situations
CAM is an awesome HOA Management company. We have always had excellent communication to our community and to our HOA board. They have been effective and efficient in repairs and contacting contractors to get work done. Very professional in all aspects. I would recommend them to anyone!
CAM has been a great property management company to work with for an HOA community. April on the front desk is always smiling and helpful. Amanda is an associate who is very knowledgeable and an asset to the company.
Six years of excellent service. Our HOA is very satisfied with our experience